Frequent Questions and Answer
1.What is digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the paid promotion of a brand to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication. This includes not only email, social media, and web-based advertising, but also SMS.
2. What is SEO?
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. Optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword
3. What is website design?
- Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages.
4. What is social media marketing?
- Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired brands. The use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.